Amalgamated Life Accident Insurance
“Offering Vital Protection When Accidents Happen”
Unfortunately, accidents are a fact of life. They come in many forms, ranging from falls, burns or unintentional poisoning to motor vehicle or gun-related accidents. They cause a wide range of injuries which, in turn, can create a tremendous financial burden for Americans who are unprepared. Amalgamated Life offers a robust Accident Insurance policy designed to provide vital protection when an accident-related injury occurs.
Did You Know….?
Over one million Americans suffer slip, trip or fall injury every year. (1)
About 57% of fall injuries occur due to slipping, tripping or stumbling and that 50% of falls occur inside the home and 24% occur around or close to outside the home. (2)
Accidents cause numerous injuries, including: amputations, back injuries, blindness, brain injuries, broken bones/fractures, burns, comas, eye injuries, paralysis, scars, spinal cord injuries, and head and neck injuries, among others.
Over 7,000 American children are injured or killed by guns every year (3)
Accident Plan Features
- Guaranteed Issue- No Medical Questions asked
- Guaranteed Renewable- Coverage remains in force for life as long as premiums are paid
- Coverage for Family-Insured, spouse and dependent children
- Portability- Insured can keep benefits even with a change of jobs or retirement
- Level Premium-Rates do not increase with age
Amalgamated Life’s Accident Insurance covers initial care through follow-up care for you, your spouse and your dependent child. A partial list is below:
- Emergency Room Treatment
- Hospital Admission, Confinement, ICU
- Initial Office Visit
- Major Diagnostic Exam
- Medical Appliances
- Pain Management/Epidural
- Physical Therapy
- Prosthetic Devices/Artificial Limb
Below is an example of how accident benefits may be paid if you or a family member breaks their Tibia.
|2x Physical Therapy||$50|
(1 & 2) Centers for Disease Control
Policy form #AMIACCP-14 Features, form numbers & riders may vary by state
Why Amalgamated Life
- Unmatched Customer Service – Insured has toll-free access to experienced customer service representatives six days per week.
- Claims Management Expertise – Claims department works collaboratively with our on staff nurses to provide prompt review and payment of claims.